This post may be of special interest to environmentalists, farmers, foresters and gardeners.
New waters sources, and water treatments, recent findings, land and water managements, irrigation, book lists, and websites are presented, plus some information on fire management, banking and space research.
Be amazed - Keep Reading
We are a non-sectarian, not-for-profit,
Last update 22nd June 2018
“Financial weapons of mass destruction”.
Sinkholes the ground breaking truth ↓
Sink Holes - video
The Borax Conspiracy
How the Arthritis Cure has been stopped
By Walter Last
Dr. Masaru Emoto
❝ DESALINATION PLANTS MAY BE BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH ❞
Extract from report by Kenneth Davidson Senior columnist at ‘The Age’
( With his kind permission )
In Australia there are three desalination plants, two more being built,
and two more proposed.
Where tests have been made available (from plants on the Gold Coast and at Kurnell in Sydney), the results show the average boron content of reverse osmosis desalinated water was about 0.5 mg/L and the level rose higher as the filters aged. Boron is a threat to public health. This is recognised by toxicologists.
The Harvard Medical School in 2008 said:
❝ Boron should not be used in children under 18. Deaths have occurred when boron was taken by mouth or applied as a topical cream on infants ❞
At the same time this conclusion was reached, the World Health Organisation and the National Health and Medical Research Council (which publishes the Australian drinking water guidelines) increased the recommended standards from 0.5 milligrams of boron per litre to 2.4 mg/L in the case of the WHO and 4.0 mg/L at the NHMRC. These doses are based on adults with a body weight of 60 kilograms (WHO) and 70 kilograms (NHMRC) respectively.
This means that what may be acceptable for an adult of average
or above-average weight may be harmful for children
and toxic for babies. [ However see also → HERE ]
1) Toilet– to reverse osmosis– to tap water assumes to make fresh drinking water that is safe, but unfortunately this depends on factors that are out of the control of water districts and also will require addition of caustic soda, sodium hydroxide or Drano, into water, where sodium does not belong in fresh drinking water, to maintain the normal alkaline pH we have in Southern CA. RO removes items that are larger than the water molecule. Fluoride is only now able to be removed well by engineered RO units, where the ion is smaller than the length, and luckily larger than the width, of the water molecule. Unfortunately though, lithium, used as a drug to alter brain function and other purposes in industry, cannot be removed by RO, being at 90 picometer radius far smaller even than the tiny fluoride ion with a 119 picometer radius. Lithium is now found in community water supplies, some being natural, but much from drugs, axle grease chemicals, lithium batteries, and other chemical wastes that become disposed into sewers. Water districts do not routinely test for lithium, so any San Diego ‘approval’ of toilet-to RO-to tap water would have little meaning.
The only mechanism that can separate lithium from water to make it potable is distillation, or as in nature, evaporation of ocean water (with its dumped treated sewage) by the sun to form rain and snowfall.
This information was forwarded to Mayor Sanders yesterday.
2) LITHIUM is now being touted as an anti-suicide drug that should be added to water supplies under the pretense of saving the several thousand suicide victims we have in the U.S. annually. The argument is based on the fact that lithium is often found in natural water supplies at 0.03 ppm or higher in some regions. These promoters who believe in ‘eugenics’ claim it ‘has no effects on humans’ (to silence critics) and yet at the same time claim it lowers suicide rates, which obviously if true and not a false correlation, is affecting behavior of people in ways yet unknown and with brain side effects, after permanent ingestion, not assessed. A lobotomy is known with certainty to prevent suicides–does this mean we should treat all people with a lobotomy to spare the 13,000 expected suicide victims this coming year? – Of course not. Further, the highest suicide demographic in the U.S. today is the U.S. military for reasons not certain. are we to drug the U.S. military with lithium to decrease this high suicide rate? – Again, absurd.
3) San Diego is a famous fine tourist destination, where people from around the world come to visit a perceived paradise. The tourism industry in the city would be placed at severe risk once any toilet to RO to tap water program were instituted city-wide. How many visitors would feel good about using water in a city where water was so scarce people were forced into such a recycling mode?
4) San Diego’s Mayor already approved fluosilcic acid contaminated materials to be injected into all city water supplies (while blaming this on a CA law intended to help teeth but which was based on falsely correlations and extrapolated observations), so it is puzzling why the Mayor told the news media that the use of toilet–to RO–to tap is the ‘hardest decision he will ever make’. Excuse us!!, but we citizens already made the decision by voting twice against fluosilicic acid injections. For every 150 tons of fluosilicic acid added into San Diego water supplies (which began February 2011), 88 tons of contaminated water and 50 tons of sodium hydroxide (not present in natural fresh drinking water) accompany the 12 tons of fluoride it also contains. For sodium alone, this has been the straw that broke the camel’s back, where avocado production has been substantially reduced by the total sodium present in city water supplies now. Sodium abatement is a National problem, particularly in the Southwest where the Colorado River has hundreds of industrial waste emission points that are allowed to release a ton of salt daily into the River. The final injection by water districts of Drano to minimize the acidity of the fluosilcic acid treated water was sufficient to elevate sodium to 93 ppm which is known to be growth-inhibiting for many plants.
Richard Sauerheber, Ph.D. chemistry,
UCSD; currently Palomar College, San Marcos, CA
This ingenious distiller was the winner at Core77 Design Award 2012
Solar distiller → HERE
“Taking the waste out of wastewater”
Queensland Urban Utilities please note: We are sorry to announce that your
research is not complete unless you factor in the problems listed on this
web site. Separation of lithium & fluorides from waste water is expensive.
A visit to the local ‘Chemist Warehouse’ is an
insight to what is in sewerage water,
plus hospital and industrial waste.
Mad Cow Disease *– causing prions, can survive conventional sewage treatment…
Prions — rogue misfolded proteins that cause mad cow disease, chronic wasting disease, and its human equivalent, variant Creutzfeldt- Jakob Disease — are not degraded by standard wastewater decontamination.
In Australia waste-water, sullage ( GREY WATER ) – and sewage ( BLACK WATER ), share the same system this includes hospital waste. Therefore as a precaution, we need to be aware of the problems that recycled water may represent.
Prions are notoriously resilient to extreme heat, caustic chemicals and irradiation.
see also → http://www.rkm.com.au/bse ←
Might Alzheimer’s Disease Be “Foodborne”? (extract from Mercola.com)… Symptoms of vCJD are similar to Alzheimer’s and include staggering, memory loss, impaired vision, and dementia and there’s no known cure. An intriguing suggestion is that Alzheimer’s is a slower moving version of Mad Cow disease, acquired by eating contaminated CAFO meats… TDP-43 might also “predispose” you to Parkinson’s, or Lou Gehrig’s, just as easily as Alzheimer’s. Which disease ends up materializing may depend on the area of your brain the proteins attack …
*– Bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE), commonly known as mad cow disease, is a fatal neurodegenerative disease (encephalopathy) in cattle that causes a spongy degeneration of the brain and spinal cord. BSE has a long incubation period, about 2.5 to 8 years, usually affecting adult cattle at a peak age onset of four to five years, all breeds being equally susceptible. BSE is caused by a misfolded protein—a prion. In the United Kingdom, the country worst affected by an epidemic in 1986-98, more than 180,000 cattle were infected and 4.4 million slaughtered during the eradication program.
Meet Irish Pioneer -Tom Prendeville
MIRACLE GROW: Treated water results in larger, healthier crops,
says Professor Austin Darragh of Limerick University
25 August 2013
A groundbreaking new Irish technology which could be the greatest breakthrough in
agriculture since the plough is set to change the face of modern farming forever.
The technology – radio wave energised water – massively increases the output of vegetables and fruits by up to 30 per cent. Not only are the plants much bigger but they are largely disease-resistant, meaning huge savings in expensive fertilisers and harmful pesticides.
Extensively tested in Ireland and several other countries, the inexpensive water treatment technology is now being rolled out across the world. The technology makes GM obsolete and also addresses the whole global warming fear that there is too much carbon dioxide in the air, by simply converting excess CO2 into edible plant mass.
Developed by Professor Austin Darragh and Dr JJ Leahy of Limerick University’s Department of Chemistry and Environmental Science, the hardy eco-friendly technology uses nothing but the natural elements of sunlight, water, carbon dioxide in the air and the minerals in the soil.
The compact biscuit-tin-sized technology, which is called Vi-Aqua – meaning ‘life water’ – converts 24 volts of electricity into a radio signal, which charges up the water via an antennae. Once the device is attached to a hose, thousands of gallons of water can be charged up in less than 10 minutes at a cost of pennies.
Speaking about the new technology, Professor Austin Darragh says:
“Vi-Aqua makes water wetter and introduces atmospheric nitrogen into the water in the form of nitrates – so it is free fertiliser. It also produces the miracle of rejuvenating the soil by invigorating soil-based micro-organisms.
“We can also make water savings of at least 30 per cent. When the water is treated it becomes a better solvent, which means it can carry more nutrients to the leaves and stem and percolate better down into the soil to nourish the roots, which in turn produces a better root system. Hence the reason you need less water and why you end up with larger and hardier crops,” explains Professor Austin Darragh.
Extensively tested in Warrenstown Agricultural College, the technology is being hailed as a modern day miracle.
Harold Lawler is Ireland’s foremost Agricultural Specialist. As Director of the National Botanical Gardens and former Master of Agricultural Science at Warrenstown Agricultural College, he has carried out more research on Vi-Aqua growth-enhancing technology than perhaps anyone else in the world:
“In the bedding plants we really saw a difference in the results; they were much hardier and tougher. You could drop a tray of these plants on the ground and they would not shatter, like ordinary plants.
“We also noticed that the treated plants needed far less fertiliser than the untreated ones. The roots took the nutrients in better whereas with other normal plants leaching of minerals occurs,” explains Harold Lawler.
See the five web sites below:
See also the book ‘Devining’ by Christopher Bird - ISBN 354 043889
→ MAJORITE ←
LEAD IN ROMAN WATER
Much of the [early] Roman’s water was channeled through lead pipes.
→ PEWTER ←
❝ …The ancient Romans used lead for making water pipes, cooking utensils, water tanks and storage vessels. Lead water pipes were used in most major cities in the empire. Wine was cheap in ancient Rome and Athens and it was contaminated with lead from as many as 14 sources during its preparation. Lead was used as part of the preservative and as a flavour enhancer. Even the Christian sacramental cups of that era were the kind that were made of lead or leaded bronze common at the time.
Apathy and gluttony have been associated with the decline of the Roman Empire. It may have been the lead in food, water and wine which caused the apathy. Musonius, a Roman writing in the first century A.D., observed that masters were weaker, less healthy and less able to endure labor than the servant class. Those who grew up in the country were stronger than those who grew up in the city. Those who ate plain food were likely to live longer and have less of the diseases associated, by hindsight, with lead poisoning. These were “gouts,” “dropsies” and “colics.” This is as close as anyone got to discovering chronic lead poisoning in the Roman Empire and leaving a record of the hypothesis.
The rich received more than their share of lead poisoning because they could afford more of the sources of lead contamination. When soft water sits in lead pipes, it leaches the lead from the pipes. In ancient Rome, the rich controlled most of the public water outlets. The first drawn water of the morning, which had been sitting over night absorbing lead, was a privilege of the rich. The evidence suggests that the offspring of parents with lead poisoning were more likely to be underachievers and had a high infant mortality rate. Chronic lead poisoning persistently destroyed the Roman aristocracy, thus creating a scarcity of good management. Old aristocratic families died out only to be replaced by others who suffered the same fate. Nriagu conludes that lead contamination was a major cause of the decline of the Roman Empire… ❞
Credit to Dan Montgomery – Original ↓ ↓
→ water.org ←
EKOCENTER is a simple concept. In fact, it’s built inside a shipping container. It features a solar-powered water distiller – the Slingshot – developed by Dean that can transform dirty water from almost any source into 850 liters of pure drinking water a day. That’s enough for roughly 300 people. EKOCENTER can also provide phone charging, satellite uplink, household products, food and beverages and refrigeration for medicines.
In short, it can hydrate a small community, and deliver the benefits of modern technology and consumer goods. We also like to think of it as a “startup in a box” as it will provide employment to local entrepreneurs, many of whom will be women and young workers just setting out in their careers.
At the Clinton Global Initiative this week, we committed to placing 1,500 to 2,000 EKOCENTERs and
Slingshot water purification systems in communities across Latin America, Africa, Asia and North America by 2015. These will complement the two pilot programs we’ve already launched in Paraguay and South Africa, where I had the privilege of opening the first EKOCENTER during my visit there.
Complete original → HERE
It is very readable and recommended by us ↑ ↑
Hydrothermal electricity clean and green ← a short must watch …
by Kelly Roberson
↓ RECOMMENDED VIEWING ↓
↓ RECOMMENDED VIEWING ↓
↓ RECOMMENDED VIEWING ↓
↓ RECOMMENDED VIEWING ↓
These few books can alter your mind – and maybe save our planet…
Viktor Schauberger and the Secrets of Natural Energy
Translated by Kit and Charles Zweigbergk
© TURSTONE PRESS LIMITED 1982
‘WATER FOR EVERY FARM’
USING THE KEYLINE PLAN
© P. A. YEOMANS 1978
‘THE CITY FOREST’
The Keyline Plan For The Human Environment Revolution
First published 1971 - Full text on-line → HERE ←
❝ Complicated – I will never think about city planning and farming
in the same way again. If you ask me, P.A. Yeomans is the
Nikola Tesla of irrigation and soil building. Before
diving into this book, you should familiarise
yourself with ‘Water For Every Farm’,
otherwise his techniques
won’t make any sense. ❞
1947, English Book – Illustrated edition. Water for the inland is
a brief and vivid outline of conditions in the out-back of Queensland
in which is embodied the Reid and Dr. Bradfield water schemes
by A.W. Noakes. Noakes, A. W. (Albert William)
Edward H. Faulkner - 1945
An engrossing simple argument about something that affects us all.
It is not just about ploughing, but the cycle of life;
how we are degrading it and how we can easily improve it.
Full text on line → HERE ←
- One of the first environmental books -
‘AN AGRICULTURAL TESTAMENT’
Sir Albert Howard 1943
Full text on line → HERE
More info → HERE ←
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
Your understanding of money will
never be the same after this VERY brief read ⇓
See extract → ‘It is time They Knew’
Should Glass-Steagall Be Reinstated?
A reinstatement of Glass-Steagall would better protect depositors.
At the same time, it would create organizational disruption in the banking industry.
This might be a good thing, as these banks would no longer be too big to fail,
and they could be managed effectively.
↑ A former principal researcher at the bank regulator APRA ↑
has revealed in a submission to a Senate inquiry that,
contrary to government reassurances,
Australian bank deposits are NOT guaranteed !
Watch this debt clock – slow to load -
do not watch this before going to bed → HERE
with up to date information on every aspect of the subject.
‘I commend this book to every Australian… It could save your life’ – N.P. Cheney, CSIRO.
Bushfire Behaviour and Management Group Background to bushfires, bushfire cycles,
bushfire behaviour, how to prepare for bushfire season, the decision - evacuate
or stay and what to do when bushfire threatens, are all covered.
Joan Katherine Webster is an award-winning freelance journalist, a newspaper columnist, poet, broadcaster, stage and television drama and satirical comedy writer, and an historian. In 1988, in recognition of her work on bush fires. Joan Webster was appointed consultant to the Victorian Ministry of Education to advise on bushfire safety in schools and community refuges.
In 1990 she received the
Australian Fire Protection Association’s Community Service Award.
See also ↓
The Beriev Be-200 Altair (Russian: Бериев Бе-200) is a multipurpose amphibious aircraft designed by the Beriev Aircraft Company and manufactured by Irkut. Marketed as being designed for fire fighting, search and rescue, maritime patrol, cargo, and passenger transportation, it has a capacity of 12 tonnes (12,000 litres, 3,170 US gallons) of water, or up to 72 passengers. - [More useful than the new submarines.]
Julia Roberts is Mother Nature
↓ Conservation International ↓
“So you thought you knew why it happened!”
See → ‘CLEAR INTENT’ ← More
Clear Intent was a momental undertaking from authors
Fawcett and Greenwood. The fact that J. Allen Hynek
put his imprimatur on the work in the form of the
book’s foreword speaks volumes.
→ UFOs & The Bomb ←
↑ NEW ↑
⇒ > The Electric Universe < ⇐