Secondary Water = rain, hail and snow
and Recycled Water.
Most cities OUTSIDE Australia have separate:
1) ‘Black Water’ which contains sewerage,
2) ‘Grey Water’ from baths, sinks and showers ect. *
3) ‘Storm Water’ from roofs of buildings.
4) ‘Spring Water’ from under ground (which can be ‘Primary Water’)
However most cities in Australia do NOT have separate
‘Grey Water’ because it shares the same system as ‘Black Water’.
This is an unfortunate historic error as ‘Black Water’ is
NOT recyclable because it contains sewerage,
hospital waste, drugs, low level nuclear waste,
and lithium, which can only be removed
by steam distillation.
As can be seen from the above “purified recycled water”
is dangerous wishful thinking by the Queensland Gov.
* [ “Fifty shades of grey” ! ]
A visit to the local ‘Chemist Warehouse’ is an insight to what is in
‘Black Water’ plus hospital and industrial waste.
Queensland Urban Utilities Please Note:
The separation of lithium from waste water is VERY expensive.
The only mechanism that can separate lithium from water to make
it potable is distillation.
Queensland Gov, we are sorry to rain on your parade, but many
nations have investigated and abandoned the idea of recycling water.
Mad Cow Disease – causing prions, can survive conventional sewage treatment…
Prions — rogue misfolded proteins that cause mad cow disease, chronic wasting disease, and its human equivalent, variant Creutzfeldt- Jakob Disease — are not degraded by standard wastewater decontamination. Prions are notoriously resilient to extreme heat, caustic chemicals and irradiation.
– Bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE), commonly known as mad cow disease, is a fatal neurodegenerative disease (encephalopathy) in cattle that causes a spongy degeneration of the brain and spinal cord. BSE has a long incubation period, about 2.5 to 8 years, usually affecting adult cattle at a peak age onset of four to five years, all breeds being equally susceptible. BSE is caused by a misfolded protein—a prion. In the United Kingdom, the country worst affected by an epidemic in 1986-98, more than 180,000 cattle were infected and 4.4 million slaughtered during the eradication program.
While prions aren’t technically viruses, they act like them. And even worse, prions are known to survive chemicals, heat, and other forms of sterilization that would otherwise kill normal pathogens – which makes prions perhaps the most serious problem associated with bio-sludge and sewerage recycling.
[ Many Australians were in the UK during the ‘Mad Cow’ epidemic! ]
…Might Alzheimer’s Disease be “Foodborne” ? (Extract from Mercola.com)… Symptoms of vCJD are similar to Alzheimer’s and include staggering, memory loss, impaired vision, and dementia and there’s no known cure. An intriguing suggestion is that Alzheimer’s is a slower moving version of Mad Cow disease, acquired by eating contaminated CAFO meats… TDP-43 might also “predispose” you to Parkinson’s, or Lou Gehrig’s, just as easily as alzheimer’s which disease ends up materialising may depend on the area of your brain the proteins attack.
Images of over six devises.