FLUORIDE DEATH CERTIFICATE AND LETTERS +

“…I took him to the doctor straight away and he gave our son a stomach
pump treatment. The doctor told me he could only find four
tablets in his stomach. I was told to take him home and
he would sleep for a while, but he would
be okay when he woke up…”

The Burtons framed m copy

JasonPaulBurton

Copy of Fluoride Death Certificate

Death Cert Jason new extract

lettter from Burtons

See original below ♥

My husband and I have agreed on writing this letter in the hope that it may prevent someone going through the experience we suffered in May 1973.

In July 1970 we were told by our doctor that we were going to have a baby.  In my first visit to the Hospital for a check-up in October, I was told by the Matron to start taking fluoride tablets for the benefit of the baby.  I did so until the 20th of February 1971 when our first child, Jason, was born.

When he was one year old the welfare clinic told me to start giving him 1/2 of a fluoride tablet per day.  I did so for 15 months.  When he was 27 months old he got hold of the fluoride tablets, and at the time I didn´t know how many he had eaten, but I knew it wasn´t many.

I took him to the doctor straight away and he gave our son a stomach pump treatment.  The doctor told me he could only find four tablets in his stomach.  I was told to take him home and he would sleep for a while, but he would be okay when he woke up.  This was at 2:00 P.M.

At 5:30 P.M. I realized that something was wrong, as I couldn´t wake him.  I rang the doctor and was advised to take him back to the surgery.  The doctor saw him staright away and told me to take him to the maternity hospital.  As we arrived he was still unconscious and he stopped breathing.  The doctor put him in a respirator immediately.

The doctor and the nurses didn´t believe that he could be so ill from taking fluoride tablets until they did some test on him.  They told us it would take 200 to 500 tablets to make him so sick.  There were less than 100 tablets in the bottle before he touched it. On May 15th, five days after admission, Jason passed away. The doctor verified that his brain, due to fluoride poisoning, was completely dead. We have now two children.  They have never or will never receive fluoride tablets from us.

We are completely against fluoridation of drinking water and we hope that this letter
will help stop such a thing from happening.

Mr. and Mrs. A. Burton

Birkdale, Brisbane

Queensland, Australia  [4159]

blue line

Hospital Report – (“Discharge Summary”)

blue line

     


Burton letter hand 1

Burton letter hand2

Burton letter hand 3

Burton letter hand 4

blue line

More info  →  HERE

blue line

Thais has black teeth

The Ancient Romans knew ‘IT’ damaged teeth and
they knew ‘IT’ was something in the water.

new-skeptics-logo

new-water-splash