The doctor and the nurses didn´t believe that he could be so ill
from taking fluoride tablets until they did some test on him.
……PRINTED VERSION OF THE ABOVE
My husband and I have agreed on writing this letter in the hope that it may prevent someone going through the experience we suffered in May 1973.
In July 1970 we were told by our doctor that we were going to have a baby. In my first visit to the Hospital for a check-up in October, I was told by the Matron to start taking fluoride tablets for the benefit of the baby. I did so until the 20th of February 1971 when our first child, Jason, was born.
When he was one year old the welfare clinic told me to start giving him 1/2 of a fluoride tablet per day. I did so for 15 months. When he was 27 months old he got hold of the fluoride tablets, ♦and at the time I didn´t know how many he had eaten, but I knew it wasn´t many.
I took him to the doctor straight away and he gave our son a stomach pump treatment. The doctor told me he could only find four tablets in his stomach. I was told to take him home and he would sleep for a while, but he would be okay when he woke up. This was at 2:00 P.M.
At 5:30 P.M. I realized that something was wrong, as I couldn´t wake him. I rang the doctor and was advised to take him back to the surgery. The doctor saw him straight away and told me to take him to the maternity hospital. As we arrived he was still unconscious and he stopped breathing. The doctor put him in a respirator immediately.
♦ [These fluoride tablets were sold in a plastic container that did not have a
“Child-resistant closure” - not even a screw top – just a press fit.]
Despite being prescribed for over 50 years, the FDA has
NEVER approved fluoride supplements as safe and effective.
SEE MORE ↓