FLUORIDATION THE GREAT DILEMMA by G Waldbott M.D.
Full text ↑
1. I received my B.Sc. in 1942 in Soil Chemistry, and my Ph.D. in 1946 in Soil Microbiology, each from Rutgers University.
2. I have held numerous academic positions. Since 1980, I have been a Senior Professor at Temple University.
3. At the age of 23, I discovered the antibiotic Streptomycin. This compound was the first effective drug for the treatment of human tuberculosis.
4. I have been awarded honorary degrees and titles by the University of Chile, the Autonomous University of Santo Domingo, the Federal University of Espirito Santo in Brazil, the National University of San Antonio Abad del Cuzco in Peru, and the University of Bogota in Colombia.
5. I have been named an honorary member of the Scientific Society of Chile, the Chilean Society of Pediatrics, The Academy of Oral Dynamics (USA), the Stomatological Society of Greece, and many others.
6. I am also a Fellow of the Royal Society of Health in Great Britain.
7. I have published three books, and more than 500 articles in scientific and professional journals, and in popular magazines and newspapers.
8. On the subject of fluoridation, I have published numerous articles, including:
9. From 1962 to 1965 I lived in Chile. During that time I served as a Professor at the University of Chile, and worked in the Faculty of Medicine, the Faculty of Dentistry, the Faculty of Agriculture, and the Faculty of Philosophy and Education. I was also associated with numerous projects in the Ministry of Health, Ministry of Agriculture and the Ministry of Education.
EXPERIENCE CONCERNING THE DANGERS OF FLUORIDATION
EFFECTIVENESS OF FLUORIDATION
REFUSAL TO CONSIDER ADVERSE EVIDENCE
Press Release, 30 June 1993 | Update, 25 June 1993 | Sherrell transcript, 1992 | AFFIDAVITS: Frank Bertrand, B.D.S. | Albert W. Burgstahler, Ph.D. | Robert J. Carton, Ph.D. | John Colquhoun, D.D.S. | Mark Diesendorf, Ph.D. | Richard G. Foulkes, M.D. | Sheila L. M. Gibson, M.D. | John Remington Graham, Esq. | Gerard F. Judd, Ph.D. | George W. Kell, Esq. | David C. Kennedy, D.D.S | Robert Roy Kintner, Ph.D. | Lennart Krook, D.V.M., Ph.D. | John R. Lee, M.D. | William L. Marcus, Ph.D., D.A.B.T. | Jim Maxey, D.D.S | Hans C. Moolenburgh, M.D. | H. J. Roberts, M.D. | Jan F. Sallstrom, Ph.D | Albert Schatz, Ph.D. | A.K. Susheela, Ph.D. | Philip R. N. Sutton, B.D.Sc. | Deloss E. Winkler, Ph.D. | exhibits list
This new book is not about fluoride.
8 Oct. 2014